Director Of Impressions/ReceptionistElysium Hair Brisbane is searching for a very special person to join the multi award winning team.
As A Director Of Impressions You Posses The Following Attributes:
- Friendly, warm and helpful
- You will love talking to people
- Have a really positive outlook on life
- Very organised
- Able to follow and develop systems and procedures
- Enjoy and have experience/success in sales - conversion of enquiries, retail advice and sales and rebooking of appointments
- Desire to help people
- Goal oriented
- Ability to handle client feedback and problems when they arise
- Had some customer service training
- Driven by the continuous improvement
- Great relationship builder
- Willingness to embrace change
- Track record of success in a customer service position (retail, hospitality, travel industry or professional)
- Excellent personal presentation
- Experience with computers/appointment management
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
You are the face of Elysium Hair Brisbane, the first and last person clients speak to and see when they call or visit. You will head up reception and continuously improve processes and procedures to optimise the smooth running and effectiveness of the reception role (KPIs).
You may be responsible for:
- Ensuring clients coming into the salon and enquiring on the phone are taken care of with warm, friendly efficiency. Converting enquiries and booking the stylists appointments to ensure they are productive. Adding people to our customer database and growing client numbers.
- Heading the weekly team meeting and resulting follow ups
- Managing stock control and ordering for the salon
- Providing a weekly report (at the weekly meeting) re: overall salon performance
- Working closely with the Director Of Education and the Floor Manager
- Ensure that systems and procedures are followed
- Train other team members on reception
No weekend work full time hours available.