Special Occassion Hair Styling Guide.pdf
Size : 911.795 Kb
Type : pdf
We understand it’s not every day you have your hair styled so we’ve produced the following guide to help you prepare for your visit.
Popular Services With Special Occasion Hair Styling We also offer a an amazing special occasion make-up and hair package which is:
Hair Above Jaw: $143
Hair Above Shoulders: $159
Hair Below Shoulders: $179
Hair Below Bra Line: $197
We are also able to offer you the ultimate in false eyelashes to suit your occasion and/or personal style with our Smiink Smile And Wink Bar why not purchase a pair of lashes and have them fitted by us (lashes can be used for around a month so the cost is just over $1 per use). Please contact us to arrange your additional services on 07 3229 0816.
For the best results for your hair styling:
1. Please research styles which you like and email over picture references to us at email@example.com so that we can start planning your style prior to your arrival
2. Please arrive at the salon on time for your appointment with clean hair (washed and dried as per the instructions below)
3. Wear a button up top for easy removal once your hair is done
4. If you are having make-up done this can be done before or after your hair
5. If you need us to put in clip-in hair extensions this is fine but please let us know as well need some extra time (there will be an extra time charge for this)
6. We can also fit clips, bands, fascinators, veils etc but please let us know in advance so that we have enough time to do this for you (there will be an extra time charge for this)
Hair Preparation By You Prior To
For best results your hair should not be washed and conditioned immediately before having your hair styled for a special occasion, as this will affect the style and how long it will last. The time we allocate for your special occasion hair styling does not include washing and drying your hair, if you need to have your hair washed by us for any reason as you have not been able to please contact the salon to arrange extra time to be added to your appointment.
The day before your visit your hair should be washed and conditioned and dried as follows and ideally with specific hair care products, which we recommend.
- Shampoo your hair twice (L’Oreal Volume Expand Shampoo)
- Condition your hair – do not use a treatment or masque (L’Oreal Volume Expand Conditioner)
- Dry your hair straight using a hairdryer and paddle brush
- Do not use a GHD, straightening or curling iron or rollers
- Do not use any styling products
- Do not tie your hair up or put any clips or hair bands in your hai
We are a Sustainable Salon
Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon your service bill will include a small Green Cost of just $2.00 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you. We do not profit in any way from this cost. For more information please visit www.sustainablesalons.com.au or ask the team at your next visit. Look good, feel good and now also do good!