Contact Us About A Job Today
Career Opportunities Currently Available:
We always have room for special people to join our team, these are the current opportunities.
- Full Time Senior Stylist
- Part Time Senior Stylist
This is an amazing opportunity with full time hours over 4 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Every Weekend Off)
What do you want?
- To join the fun, busy, professional team
- Have your weekends off
- Amazing fully funded training to keep your skills up to date
- Great work life balance
- Work with a large supportive team
- Help to build the clientele of your dreams
- Full or part time hours
You might be the kind of hairdresser who......
- Wants to deliver an fabulous in salon experience to their clients - we are all about this and work passionately to deliver an award winning service and results to our clients
- Earn a great income - we want you to be paid very well and offer an amazing opportunity to earn above award wages through a customer service based reward structure
- Attend industry events - We can offer you and support you to attend industry events
- Enter competitions and awards - again if this is something you want to do then we are here to support and assist you with your entries
- Work backstage at events and shows - as a large multi award winning salon we have opportunities for you to gain experience at industry events
- Take your colour & cutting skills to the next level - we are very much focused on developing your skills
- Develop your career in education - We have our own in salon academy and opportunities to train and educate other team members
- Step into management - If this is something you want we have opportunties for managers, assistant managers, director of education, social media management etc
- Gain amazing business skills - nothing is hidden from team members and you will be involved in business developement
As a senior hairdresser on the Elysium team you will:
- Come in board with a fantastic 2+ week induction to the salon
- Work with the support of your own technician
- Enjoy the very best L'Oreal colour and product training
- Understand what is expected of you as a team member
- Work with Kerastase, Kevin Murphy and Pureology
We want the best of the best.....it's more about you as a human, your way of thinking, attitude and core beliefs than your experience.
- High energy
- Very positive, friendly personality
- Strong beliefs in customer service
- Very high standards
- Great work ethic
- Problem solver
- Great at getting along with people
- Quick to change
We offer amazing, structured training and career progression along with the opportunity to apply for a senior position at the end of your apprenticeship.
"My favourite part about being part of the Elysium team is amazing Training on offer. To know with full confidence that when we perform a service in our salon its because we have spent possibly months training in it behind closed doors... We embrace training and acknowledge that people learn at different speeds and offer different strengths. Having worked in other salons in the past, I know that I am receiving possibly the best training available... to have a salon offering its full resources and dedicated time to the growth of its future hairdressers is a rare gift that I am blessed to have while working for Elysium"
"Elysium is a great team, everyone works together so that we can deliver the best experience to our customers" "We are constantly striving to be better. We work hard by improving our skills with in-salon training and keeping up with the latest fashion and hair trends. Our industry is always evolving and so are we."
"I love working at Elysium because the team is the best bunch of people I have ever worked with. There is a great atmosphere and everyone has common goals and the same idea of culture. We work like a well oiled machine and the hours are great."
"I have been apart of the Elysium family for almost 3years now. In that time I've had the privilege of seeing the salon grow and become many clients go to retreat to relax from their day to day life and feel their needs are number one. As a part of the business development team I get the chance to to see the hard work and dedication it takes as a business to strive to meet any clients needs. From the moment they walk though the door and are greeted by their name, to the professional service they receive from all team members, to the follow up care that continues once they have left. I have learnt that Elysium is about consistency whether or not a guest is visiting as a one off or they are a repeat. That we will always put them first and work as a team to create a salon environment that they would go out of their way to rave about. I have seen myself grow as a stylist from being apart of this team. I value the constant guidance I receive from not only my employers but my fellow team members, this is definitely the foundations that has made me a busy and successful stylist."