NEVER WORK A WEEKEND AGAIN
Free advanced training
Incentives to hair events like Hair Expo & HairBIZ
Flexibility and work life balance
Lots of support in salon (reception + assistants)
Discounted gym use (Snap Fitness underneath salon)
Support to take your career in any direction you want
Get help to build a large client base
Support to learn the colour range and salon systems and processes
Have your hair done as often as you want for free
Products at cost price (hair and make-up)
Working with the best products - Kerastase, Kevin Murphy & L'Oreal
Membership to H.A.I.R we will register you as a professional qualified hairdresser
Do you want to move to a professional, customer-focused salon, which is fun, buzzing, growing and able to offer you an amazing career path? We are offering a great opportunity for a passionate hard working, highly skilled, friendly and confident all round hairdresser (we do not do offer extensions or perms so no need to worry about this).
- Top level education package - you pick and choose your path right up to L'Oreal Colour Degree
- Learn the latest skills and techniques
- Wonderful supportive team who share and help each other
- Opportunity to be involved in training and business development
- Earn above award - Great customer = great rewards
- Be involved with innovation in the salon and hair industry
- Get involved in training our large team of apprentices
- Work with your very own buddy
- Career progression
- Options for part time/flexible hours
- Use the Elysium Hair Brisbane's social media to build a clientele of your dreams
- Part of Salon Smiles For Starlight campaign
- Elysium Hair Brisbane is a Sustainable Salon and also fully certified Gold Salon Select with the Australian Hairdressing Council
- 6 weeks leave
- Annual attendance bonus
Read these reviews:
"My favourite part about being part of the Elysium team is amazing Training on offer. To know with full confidence that when we perform a service in our salon its because we have spent possibly months training in it behind closed doors... We embrace training and acknowledge that people learn at different speeds and offer different strengths. Having worked in other salons in the past, I know that I am receiving possibly the best training available... to have a salon offering its full resources and dedicated time to the growth of its future hairdressers is a rare gift that I am blessed to have while working for Elysium"
"Elysium is a great team, everyone works together so that we can deliver the best experience to our customers"
"We are constantly striving to be better. We work hard by improving our skills with in-salon training and keeping up with the latest fashion and hair trends. Our industry is always evolving and so are we."
"I love working at Elysium because the team is the best bunch of people I have ever worked with. There is a great atmosphere and everyone has common goals and the same idea of culture. We work like a well oiled machine and the hours are great."
"I have been apart of the Elysium family for almost 3years now. In that time I've had the privilege of seeing the salon grow and become many clients go to retreat to relax from their day-to-day life and feel their needs are number one.
As a part of the business development team I get the chance to see the hard work and dedication it takes, as a business to strive to meet any clients needs. From the moment they walk though the door and are greeted by their name, to the professional service they receive from all team members, to the follow up care that continues once they have left.
I have learnt that Elysium is about consistency whether or not a guest is visiting as a one off or they are a repeat. That we will always put them first and work as a team to create a salon environment that they would go out of their way to rave about.
I have seen myself grow as a stylist from being apart of this team. I value the constant guidance I receive from not only my employers but my fellow team members, this is definitely the foundations that has made me a busy and successful stylist."
About The Role
Buzzing city location (parking near by and convenient bus, train and ferry links to all areas). No need for a car
You will need to possess these key qualities:
- Be very friendly (number 1)
- Have lots of energy
- Quick to change
- The ability to relate to all types of people easily
- Excellent presentation
- A big passion for hair
- Eagerness to learn and teach
Our environment is amazing winning 2015 Salon Design Award at the Australian Hair Industry Awards. With 22 hair stations and 8 basins, a colour room, team room. A wonderfully organised environment and all the very best of everything.
Recently we have won
The Australian Hair Industry Awards:
2019 & 2017 Salon Team Of The Year
2017 Best Customer Care
2 x 2016 Australian Salon Of The Year (Hair Expo and AHIA)
2016 Queensland Salon Of The Year
The Australian Hair Fashion Awards:
2015 Salon Of The Year
- 2016 Urban List Top 10 Salon Brisbane
- Best Salon Design 2015
- 2014 Queensland Salon Of The Year
- 2013 Australian Salon Of The Year
- 2011 + 2012 City News Business Achiever Best Hair Salon Brisbane
- Looking to live in Australia permanently Elysium may consider supporting applicants who wish to apply for an Employer Nomination Scheme